York Regional Council to hold Inaugural meeting and election of Regional Chair and CEO
NEWMARKET – York Regional Council will hold its Inaugural meeting and elect the Regional Chair and CEO for the 2003 – 2006 term.
WHEN: Thursday, December 4, 2003 at 7:00 p.m.
WHERE: York Region Administrative Centre, Council Chamber
17250 Yonge Street (north of Mulock Drive), Newmarket
• The Honourable Regional Senior Justice J.B. Shaughnessy,
Ontario Supreme Court of Justice
• Elected members of York Regional Council (2003 – 2006 term)
• Michael Garrett, Chief Administrative Officer, York Region
• Denis Kelly, Regional Clerk, York Region
Contact: Patrick Casey, Corporate Communications Services, York Region
- (905) 830-4444 or (416) 297-9696, Ext. 1235
- (905) 715-8211 (Cell)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Regional Municipality of York is committed to providing cost-effective, quality services that respond to the needs of our rapidly growing communities. York Region is comprised of the following nine area municipalities: Aurora, East Gwillimbury, Georgina, King, Markham, Newmarket, Richmond Hill, Vaughan and Whitchurch-Stouffville. For more information, visit our Web site at: www.region.york.on.ca
Contact: Patrick Casey, Senior Media Relations Specialist, York Region