The following link opens a .pdf file of the Notice and of this page]
Print version: Notice of Meeting and Agenda Listing
Regional Clerk's Office
CORPORATE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
A G E N D A
HUMAN SERVICES PLANNING BOARD OF YORK REGION (HSPB-YR)
17250 Yonge Street
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Quorum: 12 DISCLOSURES OF INTEREST
DISCLOSURES OF INTEREST
[The following link opens the Report page]
A. COMMITTEE PROCEEDINGS
Report No. 1 of the Human Services Planning Board meeting held on September 18, 2013 and received by Regional Council on October 17, 2013
(Subject to the HSPB-YR granting deputant status.)
1.York Region 10-Year Housing Plan
Presentation by Kerry Hobbs, Manager, Strategic Planning, Housing and Long Term Care, Community and Health Services Department
1. Isabel Leung, Council Coordinator, Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville, dated June 25, 2013 regarding 'York Region Community and Health Services Delegation on the Fair Access Project'
2. Margaret Eaton, Executive Director, Toronto Region Immigrant Employment Council (TRIEC), dated September 30, 2013 regarding 'Resignation from the Human Services Planning Board of York Region'
3. Denis Kelly, Regional Clerk, dated October 3, 2013 regarding 'Transit Fare Subsidy Pilot Program – Evaluation Findings and Policy Recommendations'
4. AdelinaUrbanski, Commissioner, Community and Health Services, dated October 3, 2013 regarding 'National Housing Day November 22, 2013'
5. Lisa Gonsalves, Director, Strategies and Partnerships Branch, dated October 23, 2013 regarding 'Human Services Planning Board of York Region Staff Update'
To be Distributed
E. DISCUSSION TOPICS
1.Progress Update: Making Ends Meet in York Region
Member Organization Action Plan
a.United Way of York Region regarding the Meeting House Series
b.Canadian Mental Health Association York Region
How has the Making Ends Meet in York Region strategy shifted your organization's thinking, your programs, or services?
What other impacts are you seeing in the York Region Community?
F. OTHER BUSINESS
1. Next meeting of the Human Services Planning Board
December 10, 2013 at 2:30 p.m.
Seminar Room, Administrative Centre
17250 Yonge Street, Newmarket
Note: There may be additional items considered that do not appear on this Agenda. Please refer to the Committee of the Whole Report to Council, found in Agendas, Minutes and Reports under Regional Government at: www.york.ca, for all items considered at this meeting.