[The following link opens a .pdf file of this page]
[The following link opens a .pdf file of the Notice]
Regional Clerk's Office
CORPORATE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
A G E N D A
ACCESSIBILITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
DISCLOSURE OF INTEREST
1. Brian Drew, Manager Specialized Transit, Transportation and Works Department regarding an update on the eligibility criteria and appeals process.
2. Sonia Singh, Senior Public Health Inspector, Health Services regarding the York Region well water education package to ensure accessibility.
3. Lois Davies, Senior Program Analyst, Community Services and Housing, regarding accessible meeting and alternate format policies.
4. Marc Gallant, Senior Multimedia Specialist, Corporate Communications regarding an update on the Region's Web Site.
[The following links open .pdf files of the Communications]
1. Elma Stevenson, Committee Coordinator, Regional Clerk's Office dated
2. Memorandum from Joann Simmons, Commissioner, Community Services, Housing and Health Services dated
3. Email dated August 28, 2006 from Mary Ann Proulx, YRAAC member regarding the Council of Canadians with Disabilities and Canadian Association for Community Living's national campaign designed to increase the investment of support for Canadians with disabilities.
1. Cordelia Abankwa-Harris, Director, Policy and Program Support Branch, Community Services and Housing, regarding an update on 2007 York Region Accessibility Advisory Committee Recruitment Plans.
2. First Local Accessibility Series featuring interview with Wilf Morley and Kirsten Hill of the York Region Accessibility Advisory Committee aired on June 6th, 7th and 8th, 2006.
Note: There may be additional items considered that do not appear on this Agenda. Please refer to the Committee Report to Community Services and Housing Committee for all items considered at this meeting.