[The following link opens a .pdf file of this page]
Print version of page
THE REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF YORK
ACCESSIBILITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
MEETING HELD ON JUNE 26, 2013
Committee of the Whole of
The Regional Municipality of York
Staff Present: K. Adeney, S. Ayres, C. Clark, S. Doyle, L. Gonsalves, J. Hastings, M. Herder,
R. Houghton, I. McNeil, J. Mitchell, L. Nigra, P. Thiru, A. Urbanski
The York Region Accessibility Advisory Committee began its meeting at 4:11 p.m. on June 26, 2013.
1 UPDATE - COMMITTEE PROCEEDINGS
The York Region Accessibility Advisory Committee advises the Committee of the Whole of the following matters having been considered by the York Region Accessibility Advisory Committee with the following action:
[The following links open .pdf files of the Presentations]
[The following links open .pdf files of the Communications]
11. Regional Councillor Vito Spatafora welcomed Kirsten Hill, former York Region Accessibility Advisory Committee member and Ruthanna Dyer, Chair of the East Gwillimbury Accessibility Advisory Committee to the meeting.
12. Donna Hardaker, York Region Accessibility Advisory Committee regarding 'Update on Toronto Forum for Municipal Accessibility Advisory Committees held May 22, 2013' Received.
13. Leslie Bolt, York Region Accessibility Advisory Committee regarding 'Update on Metrolinx Public Accessibility Meeting held June 12, 2013' Received.
14. Kim Adeney, Senior Program and Compliance Analyst, ODA/AODA, Community and Health Services Department regarding 'Update on National Access Awareness Week 2013' Received.
15. Lisa Gonsalves, Managing Director, Strategic Service Integration and Policy Branch, Community and Health Services regarding 'Update on Accessibility Activities' Received.
16. The next meeting of the York Region Accessibility Advisory Committee is scheduled for September 25, 2013.
The Accessibility Advisory Committee adjourned at 6:02 p.m.
June 26, 2013 V. Spatafora
Tel. (905) 830-4444 x 1305